As part of the firm’s 60th anniversary, Fanning Howey has promoted five team members to the ownership group and to positions on the board of directors:
- Chief Engineering Officer, Tim Lehman, (Celina, Ohio, office): As Chief Engineering Officer, Tim leads Fanning Howey’s efforts to find smarter ways for schools and universities to enhance educational outcomes, improve sustainability and lower operating costs. With 29 years of experience, Tim has been involved in the design of hundreds of K-12 school and higher education projects.
- Project Manager, Jennifer Fuller, (Dublin, Ohio, office): For 16 years, Jenn has led some of Fanning Howey’s most complex Ohio projects out of our Dublin office. Throughout her 25-year career in architecture, Jenn has blended her own thought leadership with a listen-first approach to planning, engagement and design.
- Project Executive, Andy Miller, (Indianapolis, Ind., office): Andy specializes in design for higher education clients and safe and secure learning environments, and has dedicated the past 26 years of his career with Fanning Howey to designing smarter places for learning.
- Electrical Discipline Director, Brian Butler, (Indianapolis, Ind., office): As Electrical Discipline Director at Fanning Howey, Brian brings 25 years of experience designing cohesive electrical systems with the entire space in mind, so that every facet of a building works to promote exceptional learning.
- Director of Marketing, Zac Sprunger (Indianapolis, Ind., office): For 20 years, Zac has been an advocate of Fanning Howey’s high-performing learning environments. As Director of Marketing, he has traveled from Texas to the Midwest to Washington, D.C., to explore the lessons learned from quality school design.
New board members will serve alongside veteran board members, Bill Payne, Chief Executive Officer; Bruce Runyon, Chief Operating Officer; Steve Wilczynki, Executive Director, and Carla Remenschneider, Director of Interiors.