AP Submission Materials
Use American School & University’s Online Submission Form to upload your Architectural Portfolio project data, project description, and images/space plans. As a reminder, we need to receive one online submission per entry by Monday, July 18.
Before beginning your online submission, please read the 2022 Portfolio Submission Instructions and FAQ.
Note: No hard copy of your submission materials is required. The Project Data and Manufacturers List Word files below are provided for reference only – to help you gather information prior to completing the online form.
If submitting multiple entries, please complete your first submission and then return to the submission form to begin a new submission for your next project.
You will also find below a link to the online Manufacturers List. The Manufacturers List can be either submitted with your portfolio, or can be submitted separately by Friday, September 2.
If you have any questions about your Architectural Portfolio entry, please contact Joe Agron.
- Click Here to Access Online Submission Form
- Click Here for the Manufacturers List Online Form (The Manufacturers List can be submitted with your portfolio or sent separately by Friday, September 2.)
- 2022 Portfolio Submission Instructions and FAQ [PDF]
- 2022 Project Data Example [DOC]
- 2022 Project Data Example – Landscape Architecture, Campus Master Planning, and Signage/Wayfinding Entries [DOC]
- 2022 Manufacturers List Example [DOC]
- 2022 Manufacturers List Example – Landscape Architecture, Campus Master Planning, and Signage/Wayfinding Entries [DOC]