AP Submission Materials
Use American School & University’s Online Submission Form to upload your Architectural Portfolio project data, project description, and images/space plans. As a reminder, we need to receive one online submission per entry by Monday, July 19.
Before beginning your online submission, please read the 2021 Portfolio Submission Instructions and FAQ.
Note: No hard copy of your submission materials is required. The Project Data and Manufacturers List Word files below are provided for reference only – to help you gather information prior to completing the online form.
If submitting multiple entries, please complete your first submission and then return to the submission form to begin a new submission for your next project.
You will also find below a link to the online Manufacturers List. The Manufacturers List can be either submitted with your portfolio, or can be submitted separately by Friday, August 27.
If you have any questions about your Architectural Portfolio entry, please contact Molly Roudebush.
- Click Here to Access Online Submission Form
- Click Here for the Manufacturers List Online Form (The Manufacturers List can be submitted with your portfolio or sent separately by Friday, August 27th.)
- 2021 Portfolio Submission Instructions and FAQ [PDF]
- 2021 Project Data Example [DOC]
- 2021 Project Data Example – Landscape Architecture, Campus Master Planning, and Signage/Wayfinding Entries [DOC]
- 2021 Manufacturers List Example [DOC]
- 2021 Manufacturers List Example – Landscape Architecture, Campus Master Planning, and Signage/Wayfinding Entries [DOC]