Marysville Early College High School - STEM
The interior of this 1960s-era school has been completely re-imagined as a STEM high school that provides students in grades 9-12 with the opportunity for college credit or specialized career training. The design supports a student-centered, project-based learning model and educational pathways for students interested in STEM-related fields. The school’s learning COST PER SQ FT$125.00FEATURED IN2016 Educational Interiors ShowcaseINTERIOR CATEGORYInterior Renovation — engineering, information technology and health sciences — are supported by highly flexible, state-of-the art facilities:
• Automotive and advanced manufacturing robotics, 3D modeling, prototyping and welding labs
• Modifiable science labs with integrated technology for study and presentation
• Digital media labs, IT network labs and PC labs
• Physical therapy and mock healthcare labs
• Project-based labs, small-group rooms, and innovation hubs in each learning community promote collaboration, communication, creativity and idea exploration outside the classroom.
The once-traditional “cells and bells” school is now a flexible and transparent environment that supports and inspires a culture of innovative problem solving and multi-modal learning. Glass walls create connectivity between students, teachers and activities. Bold colors infuse energy into this unique learning environment.